Federal Election and Federal Budget, Super contributions case studies, Cheapest super and pension funds, Top sustainable funds, DIY SMSF
Highlights of the April 2019 edition of the SuperGuide newsletter include:
- FEDERAL ELECTION AND FEDERAL BUDGET: The election campaigning is now in full swing and superannuation has already been making headlines. We have prepared overviews of the Coalition’s and the ALP’s super and retirement-related policies, as well as a summary of the government’s Federal Budget announcements and the opposition’s Budget Reply speech.
- SUPER CONTRIBUTIONS CASE STUDIES: It can be difficult to know what super contributions might work best for you, so Janine Mace provides a handy overview of how they work, plus 5 case studies to illustrate how they can help boost your super savings.
- CHEAPEST SUPER AND PENSION FUNDS: Low fees can boost returns – check if your fund is one of the cheapest.
- TOP SUSTAINABLE FUNDS: The jury is out on whether investing responsibly can provide better returns, but ESG funds are important for many investors who want to plan for their future in more ways than one. Discover what the top performing sustainable funds are over the last 10 years.
- ACCESSING YOUR SUPER: Find out all the possible ways you can access your super, whether you are transitioning to retirement, reaching age 60, or wanting to access your super early.
- DIY SMSF: We often get questions about how to manage your SMSF without an accountant. This month we show you how to prepare your financial statements for an auditor, and how to fill in your tax return.
- FRANKED DIVIDENDS: Franked dividends and franking credits are likely to be a significant issue in the forthcoming election. Ali Cain gives a refresher on how the franked dividends rules currently operate.
- ESSENTIAL INVESTING CONCEPTS: In three short articles we review some of the basic concepts on investing, covering the magic of compounding, the rule of 72 and what is meant by “today’s dollars”.
2019 FEDERAL ELECTION AND FEDERAL BUDGET
Sorry, no posts matched your criteria.