Welcome to Australia's most popular superannuation and retirement planning website
We help you make the most of your super, so you can make the most of your retirement.
Includes super for beginners, must-know facts, the latest super and retirement changes, super rates and thresholds, super strategies, how-to guides, Q&As, tips and quizzes.
Learn how much your employer must pay into your super fund, how much you can contribute, salary sacrificing, tax-deductible contributions, contributions caps and strategies.
Discover the best-performing super funds, latest investment returns, a guide to super investing, investment choice, fees, insurance options and how to compare super funds.
Find out how super is taxed when you contribute and when you retire, how super tax affects SMSFs and the tax implications for death benefits.
This section helps anyone running or considering a self-managed super fund, and includes SMSFs for beginners, costs, administration, compliance, investment, pensions, borrowing and checklists.
Helps answer questions such as how much super is enough, when can you retire, how long will you live, will you get the Age Pension, how can you set up a retirement plan, and how to obtain financial advice.
Learn the legal ways to withdraw your super, your preservation age, the types of super benefits you can choose, how divorce affects your super, leaving Australia, or accessing super early.
Covers retirement phase topics such as how to take a super lump or start a super pension, working in retirement, the Age Pension and CSHC, and what happens to super benefits when someone dies.
- Keep a healthy perspective on the virus April 6, 2020
- Early release of super due to severe financial hardship April 4, 2020
- Passive versus active: Which investment style is best in a downturn? April 3, 2020
- Advance care plans: Why everyone should have one April 2, 2020
- Video: How do you plan your income needs in retirement? April 1, 2020
- Video: What are some key factors that help us in later life? April 1, 2020
- Worried about your post-virus finances? 10 tips to help stretch your retirement dollars April 1, 2020
- Early release of super on compassionate grounds April 1, 2020
- Which super funds accept transfers from KiwiSaver accounts? April 1, 2020
- Australians are living longer but what does it mean? April 1, 2020
Free monthly email newsletter
SuperGuide's email newsletter taster includes some of the latest features from SuperGuide Premium each month