Welcome to Australia’s most superannuation and retirement planning website
Welcome to Australia's most popular superannuation and retirement planning website
How super works: Covers the most popular questions on how superannuation works, including how to find lost super, how much money is enough, and simple step-by-step superannuation guides.
Boost your super: Find out how much your employer must pay into your super fund, how much you can contribute, the tax-free bonus the Government gives you and other contribution strategies.
Comparing super funds: Which super fund is most suitable for you? Find out how to compare funds, where to find the latest information on fund performance, and discover the important features of super funds.
Best performing super funds: What are the best performing superannuation funds, delivering long-term investment returns? Compare your super fund with the top 10 performing super funds over 1 year, or 10 years, and also the top 30 performing super funds over 5 years. You can also discover the top 30 performing pension funds.
Super and tax: Find out how your super is taxed, including what happens if you retire before the age of 60, how the earnings on your super savings are taxed, how your super contributions are taxed, and much more.
Retirement planning: Retirement planning covers how much super is enough, planning for retirement, boosting your super, starting an income stream, claiming the Age Pension, and lots more.
SMSFs: This section is for Australians running self-managed super funds, covering the current issues facing SMSF trustees, setting up, running and investing in your SMSF.
Super Contributions Guides
- SMSF investment: Franked dividends to lose some shine March 20, 2018
- Monthly Superannuation Returns Performance Reckoner (for 5 investment options) March 20, 2018
- Age Pension calculator: How much could you be eligible for? March 20, 2018
- Investment performance: Latest monthly super returns (to February 2018) March 20, 2018
- SMSF investment: Companies that pay fully franked dividends March 20, 2018
- Shorten sweet: Destroy the retirement of millions of Australians March 19, 2018
- Guest contributor: ALP’s plan to confiscate franking credits hits retirees March 19, 2018
- Contributions caps frozen for 2018/2019 year March 19, 2018
- SMSF investment: Franked dividends and the 45-day rule March 19, 2018
- Superannuation rates and thresholds for 2017/2018 and 2018/2019 years March 19, 2018
- Age Pension changes: Government cuts benefits and takes from future generations March 19, 2018