Welcome to Australia's most popular superannuation and retirement planning website
We help you make the most of your super, so you can make the most of your retirement.
Includes super for beginners, must-know facts, the latest super and retirement changes, super rates and thresholds, super strategies, how-to guides, Q&As, tips and quizzes.
Learn how much your employer must pay into your super fund, how much you can contribute, salary sacrificing, tax-deductible contributions, contributions caps and strategies.
Discover the best-performing super funds, latest investment returns, a guide to super investing, investment choice, fees, insurance options and how to compare super funds.
Find out how super is taxed when you contribute and when you retire, how super tax affects SMSFs and the tax implications for death benefits.
This section helps anyone running or considering a self-managed super fund, and includes SMSFs for beginners, costs, administration, compliance, investment, pensions, borrowing and checklists.
Helps answer questions such as how much super is enough, when can you retire, how long will you live, will you get the Age Pension, how can you set up a retirement plan, and how to obtain financial advice.
Learn the legal ways to withdraw your super, your preservation age, the types of super benefits you can choose, how divorce affects your super, leaving Australia, or accessing super early.
Covers retirement phase topics such as how to take a super lump or start a super pension, working in retirement, the Age Pension and CSHC, and what happens to super benefits when someone dies.
- Can my SMSF loan money to me or my business? March 26, 2020
- How to find low cost (or free) financial advice March 26, 2020
- Frontline workers face life insurance claims denials March 26, 2020
- Early release of super due to severe financial hardship March 26, 2020
- Commuting an SMSF allocated pension March 26, 2020
- What strategies can I consider to reduce tax on my super pension? March 25, 2020
- Case studies: How is the Age Pension assessed? March 25, 2020
- What is the Medicare Safety Net? March 24, 2020
- Worried about your post-virus finances? 10 tips to help stretch your retirement dollars March 24, 2020
- Early release of super on compassionate grounds March 24, 2020
Free monthly email newsletter
SuperGuide's email newsletter taster includes some of the latest features from SuperGuide Premium each month