Reading time: 1 minute
Super and tax are inextricably linked, and it is critical to be across how much income tax you pay so you can properly evaluate which super contribution strategies could make most sense to you.
Enter your taxable income for 2021-22 below and the calculator will show you what offsets you may be eligible for, as well as your marginal tax rate and how much income tax you effectively pay.
To learn more about how income tax is calculated, including explanations of tax concepts such as taxable income, assessable income, deductions offsets, levies and surcharges, see the following SuperGuide articles:
- Income tax calculator (2021-22 financial year)
- Income tax: Australian tax brackets and rates (2020–21 and 2021–22)
- Guide to the Low and Middle Income Tax Offset (LMITO)
- How does SAPTO work? (Senior Australians and Pensioners Tax Offset)
- Guide to the Low Income Tax Offset (LITO)
- Personal income tax cuts (2018–2025): What it means for you