Indexing strategy, Super fund league tables, SMSF Q&A, The psychology of investing, Inflation on the rise, Boosting super post retirement.
Highlights of the November 2021 edition of the SuperGuide newsletter include:
- IF YOU CAN’T BEAT THEM, JOIN THEM: Indexing strategies that aim to match market returns are increasingly popular with super investors.
- SUPER AND PENSION FUND RANKINGS: Super investors enjoyed bumper returns last financial year, but some funds outpaced the pack.
- READERS SMSF QUESTIONS ANSWERED: This month we introduce our new series of Q&As on all aspects of super, beginning with SMSFs.
- MIND GAMES AND YOUR SUPER: Bad decisions can have long-term financial effects on your super and retirement plans. Here’s how to avoid them.
- INFLATION AND RETIREMENT: Inflation is on the rise, with potential impacts on retirement income. We count the ways.
- RETIRING NOT OUT: Contributing to super is more difficult once you retire, but not impossible. We explain your options.