SMSF audits, Retirement calculators, Franking credits, Total super balance, Super contributions
Highlights of the May 2018 edition of the SuperGuide newsletter include:
- SMSF AUDITS: Belinda Aisbett contends that three-yearly SMSF audits will undermine the integrity of the SMSF sector. They don’t benefit SMSF trustees, will add to complexity, and will inevitably push up costs.
- RETIREMENT CALCULATORS: Our new Retirement Income Reckoner can help you quickly and simply understand approximately how much retirement income your super savings might be able to generate, or try our handy guide to minimum pension payments rules (including calculator), or our Age Pension calculator to estimate how much you may be eligible for.
- ALP’S FRANKING CREDITS POLICY: Roger Wilkins from the University of Melbourne analyses the demographics of the retirees targeted in Labor’s dividend imputation credits plan
- CONTRIBUTIONS ARTICLES: Find out how the new catch-up rules apply, learn if you can use use contribution splitting to boost your spouse’s super, or whether you can make tax-deductible super contributions.
- TOTAL SUPER BALANCE: The concept of a Total Super Balance is one of the biggest changes to the super rules in recent years. We explain how the TSB rules work and when they apply.
Sorry, no posts matched your criteria.
RETIREMENT RECKONERS AND CALCULATORS
TRANSFER BALANCE ACCOUNT
FOR YOUR REFERENCE, AND CONVENIENCE
- Superannuation rule changes from July 2021
- Superannuation Guarantee (SG) contributions rate and rules
- Australian personal income tax cuts from 2018/2019 year
- Income tax: Australian tax brackets and rates (2019-2020 and 2018/2019)