Best super returns in a generation, Year in review, Income for life, 6-member SMSFs, Age-based super rules, Your best contributions strategy
Highlights of the July 2021 edition of the SuperGuide newsletter include:
- A SUPER COMEBACK: Super fund returns returned 18% last financial year, highlighting the importance of staying invested.
- FROM GLOOM TO BOOM: The 2020-21 financial year kept investors on the edge of their seats, as the economy and markets staged a dramatic recovery from recession.
- CALL AND RESPONSE: Retirees have been calling for guaranteed income for life, and more super funds are answering the call.
- GREEN LIGHT FOR 6-MEMBER FUNDS: SMSFs now have more flexibility to gather the extended family in one fund. What could possibly go wrong?
- SUPER FOR THE AGES: From your teens to your 70s, our guides will help you make the most of the super rules whatever your age.
- MIX AND MATCH SUPER CONTRIBUTIONS: Finding the right mix of before and after-tax contributions can make a big difference to your retirement savings. We explain how.