Ethical investing, SMSF 2022 calendar, Accessing super, Can you afford to retire, Commonwealth Seniors Health Card Q&A, Carer Allowance.
Highlights of the December 2021 edition of the SuperGuide newsletter include:
- THE PARADOX OF CHOICE: The latest super heatmaps show that the best Choice super funds can outperform MySuper funds, but the majority still underperform the benchmark.
- ADDING VALUES TO SUPER: As more Australians opt to align their values with their investments, we discuss what to look out for.
- YOUR 2022 SMSF PLANNER: Download our annual calendar and tick-off your SMSFs to-do list as the year unfolds.
- TURNING ON THE SUPER TAP: Retirement is the main reason for tapping into super, but it’s not the only reason, as we explain.
- ARE WE THERE YET? If you’re wondering if you can afford to retire, our case study will guide you through the calculations.
- YOUR CSHC QUERIES ANSWERED: Many of you had questions about eligibility for the Commonwealth Seniors Health Card. Here’s the drill.
- CARING FOR THE CARER: If you’re retired and caring for a frail partner or parent, this payment may ease the financial burden.