Transfer Balance Cap set to rise, Industry funds maintain their lead, COVID relief for SMSFs, Write your own retirement plan, Age Pension increase, New Age Pension eBook.
Highlights of the March 2021 edition of the SuperGuide newsletter include:
- LIFTING THE LID ON THE TRANSFER BALANCE CAP. From 1 July you may be able to boost the amount in your super pension account. We show you how.
- INDUSTRY VS RETAIL SUPER FUNDS. After a challenging year, industry funds still lead on assets, satisfaction and performance.
- WRITE YOUR OWN RETIREMENT ROAD MAP. Retirement planning can seem complex, but it’s not rocket science if you follow these directions.
- COVID RELIEF FOR SMSF BORROWINGS. The tax office has provided guidance for SMSFs with limited recourse borrowings who took advantage of COVID relief.
- IS THAT ALL THERE IS? Age Pension rates and assets and income test limits will all rise in March, but not by much.
- NEW AGE PENSION EBOOK. If you are about to retire and think you may be eligible for the Age Pension, we’ve put everything you need to know in one easy-to-read guide.
HOW SUPER WORKS
AGE PENSION INCREASES
NEW: Age Pension for beginners eBook
We produced this eBook as a comprehensive starting point for readers that need to understand the essentials about how the Age Pension works. We hope you find it useful.
This is the first eBook we have put together for SuperGuide subscribers. We’d really like to know what you think and if you would like us to create more. Click here to give us your feedback.