2018-19 super rules, New contributions and tax rules, TBARs, TSBs and FHSSS, SMSFs housekeeping
In this special edition we’ve refreshed all SuperGuide articles that cover the key rules, regulations, rates and thresholds for the 2018-19 financial year.
- 2018-19 SUPER RULES: Learn what rules, rates and thresholds apply from 1 July 2018. This article also provides a valuable refresher around the large amount of significant changes that applied from 1 July 2017.
- NEW TAX AND CONTRIBUTIONS RULES: LMITO, downsizer contributions, and catch-up contributions are all new terms we need to catch up on. Find out how they work and whether they apply to you.
- DO YOU KNOW YOUR TBAR FROM YOUR TSB? If not then you should check out our in-depth articles on Transfer Balance Account Reports and the Total Superannuation Balance.
- CAN SUPER HELP YOU BUY YOUR FIRST HOME? The First Home Super Saver (FHSS) Scheme is now in operation.
- SMSF HOUSEKEEPING: For our readers with SMSFs, we provide a handy checklist of what to keep on top of for the coming year, plus guidance on what your advice your accountant can still help with.
SUPER REFERENCE GUIDES
NEW SUPER MEASURES
Sorry, no posts matched your criteria.