Labor’s franking credits policy, How much super will you need?, SMSFs and insurance, Death benefits
Welcome to the October 2018 edition of the SuperGuide newsletter. Highlights include:
- LABOR’S FRANKING CREDITS POLICY: Jim Bonham illustrates how the ALP’s policy will significantly reduce the income for not just SMSFs, but also low and middle income direct shareholders.
- HOW MUCH SUPER WILL YOU NEED? In a series of articles we examine the fundamental questions – when should you retire, how much will you be spending in retirement, and (therefore) how much super will you need? We also crunch the numbers on whether $1m is enough to retire on, and how much super you need to retire on $100,000 per year.
- SMSFS AND INSURANCE: All SMSFs need to consider insurance as part of their investment strategy. We present the rules, the benefits and some frequently asked questions.
- LIFE INSURANCE: Thanks to SuperRatings we can announce the 20 funds with the lowest fees for life / TPD insurance, and the 20 funds with the lowest fees for Income Protection insurance.
- DEATH BENEFITS: Death and taxes are a fact of life, and tax cannot be avoided even by dying. We cover the super death benefit rules in detail and present tax strategies you may wish to consider.
Sorry, no posts matched your criteria.