Super scorecard, Top funds revealed, How your fund ranks, Director IDs, Dixon’s demise, Reverse mortgages
Highlights of the February 2022 edition of the SuperGuide newsletter include:
- WINDS OF CHANGE: With more ‘reforms’ on the way, we keep score of the super and not-so-super changes so far.
- BEST IN SHOW: We reveal the top performing super and pension funds, including risk-adjusted and sustainable options.
- WHERE DOES YOUR FUND RANK? If your fund is not among the top dogs, we show you where it sits in the pack.
- SMSFs AND DIRECTOR IDs: If your fund has a corporate trustee then listen up, it’s time for an identity check.
- LESSONS FROM A FALL: Dixon Advisory has left many of its SMSF clients out of pocket and provided salutary lessons for all.
- UNLOCKING HOUSING WEALTH: A growing number of retirees are turning to reverse mortgages to top up their income.
HOW SUPER WORKS
SUPER FUND PERFORMANCE
BEST PERFORMING SUPER AND PENSION FUNDS
Check out the best performing super and pension funds across 5 different investment categories over 1 year and 10 years, updated to 31 December 2021.
SUPER AND PENSION FUND QUARTILE RANKINGS
If your super fund is not in the top 10, see which quartile it ranks in across 5 different investment categories and 8 different timeframes, updated to 31 December 2021: