In the reckoners below you can view the median super fund returns for 1, 3, 5, 7, 10 and 15 years across five different investment options. There are two reckoners – one contains returns for the last 4 calendar years and the other contains returns for the last 3 financial years. We’re grateful to Chant West for providing the statistics in this article.
The reckoners are easy to use. Just click on the blue filter boxes. You can then select if you’d like to filter by particular investment options, or by particular years. Just click the OK buttons to select those filters and the table will update automatically.
|Investment option||Calendar year|
|wdt_ID||Investment option||Calendar year||1 year (%)||3 years (% per year)||5 years (% per year)||7 years (% per year)||10 years (% per year)||15 years (% per year)|
|Investment option||Financial year|
|wdt_ID||Investment option||Financial year||1 year (%)||3 years (% per year)||5 years (% per year)||7 years (% per year)||10 years (% per year)||15 years (% per year)|
Learn more about super investing in the following SuperGuide articles:
- Risk profiling and your investment choice
- Understanding the dynamics on which your super fund invests
- SMSF investment rules: What every trustee should know
- How to create an SMSF investment strategy (including examples)
- Super investing: How to choose a responsible investment option
- Super investing: Should you change your investment option?
- Super investing: How to change your investment option
- Super investing: Are you investing in infrastructure?
- Super investing: What are listed and unlisted investments?
- Super investing: What is your risk profile?
- How to choose an investment option for your pension
Learn more about investment performance over calendar years in the following SuperGuide articles:
- Best performing pension funds over 5 calendar years (to December 2018)
- Best performing super funds over 5 calendar years (to December 2018)
- Asset sector performance: Returns over 1 to 15 calendar years (to December 2018)
- Super fund performance: Calendar years (to December 2018)
- Best performing super funds over 15 calendar years
- Best performing super funds over 1 calendar year (to December 2018)
Learn more about investment performance over financial years in the following SuperGuide articles: