1. Can anyone advise me re te following. My wife and I are in the process of dividing assets due to relationship issues. I am 59 She is younger. Rather than sell property we are investigating settling financialally by allocating my superannuation to her plus a cash settlement for the difference. Is this possible and if this occurs am I entitled to an age pension on retirement.

Leave a Comment