Thank you for subscribing to SuperGuide Premium
You are now logged in and have immediate access to all features of the SuperGuide Premium service, including a library of hundreds of articles, the latest newsletter and archived newsletters, how-to super guides, retirement reckoners and calculators and even super quizzes.
Shortly, you will receive an email receipt acknowledging your payment, which serves as a tax invoice if you are claiming a tax deduction for your subscription. If you do not receive your receipt or welcome email or the latest newsletter within the next 10 minutes, please check your junk or spam folders, or contact us. To ensure receipt of our emails, please add email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org to your email Address Book.
You can access your SuperGuide Premium account here. Your account contains important details about your subscription, such as renewal date and email address.
Renewals: For annual subscriptions, you will be notified by email 14 days before your subscription is due for renewal, letting you know that your subscription renewal will be deducted from your account. You will receive an email receipt on payment. For monthly subscriptions, you will be notified 3 days before your subscription is due to renew, and you can convert your subscription to an annual subscription at any time.
Your SuperGuide Premium account is also where you can pause, resume or cancel your subscription.
If you have any questions about your subscription, many of these will be answered in our support section here. You can also contact us through the support section if you don’t find an answer to your question.
Below is a brief introduction on to how to use SuperGuide Premium. We trust that you’ll find lots of value in your subscription, and please contact us if you have any feedback, including suggestions for extra features to the service.
On behalf of the SuperGuide team, thank you for your support of the service, and we look forward to helping you stay informed and empowered on all matters relating to superannuation and retirement.
How to navigate the SuperGuide website
This 2 minute video shows you some of the main ways to navigate around SuperGuide.
The easiest way to navigate the site is to use the SuperGuide Premium index on the left-hand side of each website page. The 8 main categories (and the 80-plus sub-categories) covered by SuperGuide Premium are:
- How super works: Covers latest super and retirement changes, super for beginners, super rates and thresholds, superannuation strategies, comparing super funds, How-to Super Guides, Super Quizzes, Super Q&As
- Making super contributions: Covers contributions strategies, Contributions Guides, contributions caps, Superannuation Guarantee rules, salary sacrifice, tax-deductible super contributions, spouse contributions, Total Superannuation Balance, contributions tax, excess contributions
- Super fund performance: Covers super investment for beginners, a guide to super investing, latest performance results, best performing super funds, Investment Performance Reckoners, super fees and charges, insurance and super
- Super and tax: Covers super and tax for beginners, super tax tables, latest income tax rates and thresholds, contributions tax, investment income tax, retirement phase, superannuation benefit payments tax
- SMSFs: Covers SMSFs for beginners, SMSF costs, SMSF administration and compliance, SMSF investment, SMSF pensions, SMSF borrowing, SMSF Q&As
- Planning for retirement: Covers retirement planning for beginners, What age can I retire?, Age-based Super Guide, How long will I live?, How much super do I need?, $1.6 million transfer balance cap, types of super benefits, Will I get the Age Pension?, obtaining financial advice
- Accessing super: Covers 14 ways to withdraw super, definition of retirement, reaching preservation age, turning 65 and super, accessing super early, divorce and super, leaving or living or working outside Australia
- In retirement: Covers Retirement Calculators and Reckoners, retirement phase, taking a super lump sum, taking a super pension, working in retirement, Commonwealth Seniors Health Card, Age Pension rules, life expectancy, superannuation death benefits
Alternatively, you can use our search function to locate articles or tools. You can also visit the home page and check out some of our latest articles in the moving box, or the list of key articles for each main category, or click on a popular topic icon.