Top performing super and pension funds, why investment indexes matter, investing in infrastructure, benefits of the Commonwealth Seniors Health Card, retiring overseas and bucket strategy investing
Highlights of the October 2019 edition of the SuperGuide newsletter include:
- BEST PERFORMING SUPER AND PENSION FUNDS: Find out which were the top 30 performing balanced super funds and capital stable pension funds over 5 years.
- HOW TO TEACH YOUR KIDS ABOUT SUPER: Young adults are unlikely to have a burning interest in super, but engaging them early can make a big difference to their future.
- INVESTMENT INDEXES: 5 REASONS THEY MATTER FOR YOUR SUPER: We give you the lowdown on investment indexesand why they can be useful tools for learning more about the performance of your super account.
- HOW TO INVEST IN INFRASTRUCTURE THROUGH AN SMSF: New products and ways to invest in infrastructure have been growing – an opportunity for SMSFs given the long-term nature of infrastructure investment.
- IS A BUCKET STRATEGY THE SOLUTION FOR YOUR RETIREMENT INCOME PLAN? The bucket approach is a popular way to balance the need for income stability and capital growth in retirement. But what are the drawbacks?
- COMMONWEALTH SENIORS HEALTH CARD: WHAT DOES IT PROVIDE AND HOW DO I GET ONE? Discover whether you’re eligible and how you can benefit from this valuable concession card.
- RETIRING OVERSEAS: It certainly has its advantages, but there are rules, issues and options to consider to best protect your retirement savings.
Sorry, no posts matched your criteria.