Labor’s super plans, Super wish list, Best super funds, SMSF cybersecurity threats, Outliving your retirement savings, Age Pension taper trap, Super pension top-ups.
Highlights of the June 2022 edition of the SuperGuide newsletter include:
- SOFTLY SOFTLY FOR SUPER: New financial services minister, Stephen Jones talks to SuperGuide about his ‘’no shocks” super and financial advice agenda
- THE SUPER FIX: From better retirement products to closing the super gender gap, here’s what industry experts think the Albanese Government should do next
- TOP FUNDS OF 2022: UniSuper has won the coveted super fund of the year award, from a field of award-winning funds
- CYBERSECURITY CHECKLIST: With online scams on the rise, we’ve devised a questionnaire to keep your SMSF safe from harm
- WORRIED ABOUT OUTLIVING YOUR SAVINGS? Read our 9-step plan to relieve those retirement income blues
- MIND THE RETIREMENT TRAP: The Age Pension taper rate creates a not-so-sweet spot where more super means less retirement income
- TIME FOR A LATE TOP-UP: New rules allow super pensioners to add to their super but watch how you go about it
Note: Saving articles is now easier
Now you can simply save an article to your list on SuperGuide by hovering over any article image and clicking the + button. Removing articles can be done in the same way and also on your saved articles list.