In the reckoner below you can view the median monthly investment returns for 5 superannuation investment options. We’re grateful to Chant West for providing the statistics that power the reckoner.
See also: Super fund performance: Monthly returns
The reckoner is easy to use. Just click on the blue filter boxes. You can then select if you’d like to filter by particular investment options, or by particular months. Just click the OK buttons to select those filters and the table will update automatically.
|wdt_ID||Investment option||Month||2015 return (%)||2016 return (%)||2017 return (%)||2018 return (%)||2019 return (%)|
Source: Chant West. Performance is shown net of investment fees and tax, and before administration and adviser commissions.
Learn more about super investing in the following SuperGuide articles:
- How investing in infrastructure boosts your super account
- What are listed and unlisted investments and why does it matter?
- How to choose an investment option for your super pension
- Risk profiling and your investment choice
- Understanding the dynamics on which your super fund invests
- SMSF investment rules: What every trustee should know
- How to create an SMSF investment strategy (including examples)
Learn more about investment performance over calendar years in the following SuperGuide articles:
Learn more about investment performance over financial years in the following SuperGuide articles: