In the reckoner below you can view the median monthly investment returns for 5 superannuation investment options. We’re grateful to Chant West for providing the statistics that power the reckoner.
The reckoner is easy to use. Just click on the blue filter boxes. You can then select if you’d like to filter by particular investment options, or by particular months. Just click the OK buttons to select those filters and the table will update automatically.
|wdt_ID||Investment option||Month||2015 return (%)||2016 return (%)||2017 return (%)||2018 return (%)||2019 return (%)|
Source: Chant West. Performance is shown net of investment fees and tax, and before administration and adviser commissions.
Learn more about super investing in the following SuperGuide articles:
- How to choose an investment option for your super pension
- Risk profiling and your investment choice
- Understanding the dynamics on which your super fund invests
- SMSF investment rules: What every trustee should know
- How to create an SMSF investment strategy (including examples)
- Super investing: How to choose a responsible investment option
- Super investing: Should you change your investment option?
- Super investing: How to change your investment option
- Super investing: Are you investing in infrastructure?
- Super investing: What are listed and unlisted investments?
Learn more about investment performance over calendar years in the following SuperGuide articles:
- Best performing pension funds over 5 years (to September 2019)
- Best performing super funds over 5 years (to September 2019)
- Asset sector performance: Returns over 1 to 15 calendar years (to December 2018)
- Super fund performance over 26 calendar years (to December 2018)
- Best performing super funds over 15 calendar years
- Best performing super funds over 1 calendar year (to December 2018)
Learn more about investment performance over financial years in the following SuperGuide articles: