In the reckoner below you can view the median monthly investment returns for 5 superannuation investment options. We’re grateful to Chant West for providing the statistics that power the reckoner.
See also: Super fund performance: Monthly returns
The reckoner is easy to use. Just click on the blue filter boxes. You can then select if you’d like to filter by particular investment options, or by particular months. Just click the OK buttons to select those filters and the table will update automatically.
|wdt_ID||Investment option||Month||2015 return (%)||2016 return (%)||2017 return (%)||2018 return (%)||2019 return (%)||2020 return (%)|
Source: Chant West. Performance is shown net of investment fees and tax, and before administration and adviser commissions.
Learn more about super investing in the following SuperGuide articles:
Learn more about super fund performance in the following SuperGuide articles:
- What are lifecycle super funds, and how do they perform?
- Super fund performance: Monthly returns to February 2020
- Super fund performance over 27 calendar years (to December 2019)
- Annual super fund performance Reckoner: Annual returns for 5 investment categories
- Super fund performance over 27 financial years (to June 2019)
- Superannuation funds: Does size really matter?
- Fund Performance: SMSFs vs APRA super funds