Welcome to the SuperGuide Age Pension calculator. Using the calculator is easy. Enter your details in the calculator below (in the yellow blocks) and you will see an estimate of amount of Age Pension you may be eligible for.
Note: The Age Pension rates and thresholds used in the calculator are those that apply from 1 July 2019 to 19 September 2019 (and incorporates the changes to the deeming rates announced on 14 July 2019), and will be updated again from 20 September 2019.
You can skip any question that doesn’t apply to you. Help information is available on the right of the page, and you can access a list of helpful articles about the Age Pension rules below the calculator.
Note: Do not include the value of your home in the assets.
Important: This calculator assumes you have reached your Age Pension age: discover your Age Pension age by using the SuperGuide Retirement Age Reckoner.
Help (click to expand)
Age pension eligibility
Non-financial assets or financial investments?
Employment income and the work bonus
What is included in Other income?
Notes for couples
Estimated Age Pension amount
Assumptions, exclusions and disclaimers
For more information
Learn more about the Age Pension in the following SuperGuide articles:
- Case studies: How is the Age Pension assessed?
- Deeming rates for the Age Pension income test
- How do I apply for the Australian Age Pension?
- Australian Age Pension rates (March 2019 to September 2019)
- How superannuation affects the Age Pension
- How does the Age Pension work bonus work?
- Am I eligible for the Australian Age Pension?
- Age Pension income test rules (July to September 2019)
- Age Pension assets test rules (July to September 2019)
- Retirement age calculator: When can you access your super or the Age Pension?
- What are the Age Pension residency requirements?
The information contained in this article is general in nature.