Welcome to the SuperGuide Age Pension calculator. Using the calculator is easy. Enter your details in the calculator below (in the yellow blocks) and you will see an estimate of amount of Age Pension you may be eligible for.
Note: The Age Pension rates used in the calculator are those that apply from 20 March 2019 to 19 September 2019, and will be updated again from 20 September 2019. The Age Pension thresholds for the FULL and PART Age Pension are those that apply since 1 July 2018.
You can skip any question that doesn’t apply to you. Help information is available on the right of the page, and you can access a list of helpful articles about the Age Pension rules at the end of this page.
Note: Do not include the value of your home in the assets.
Important: This calculator assumes you have reached your Age Pension age: discover your Age Pension age by using the SuperGuide Retirement Age Reckoner.
Help (click to expand)
Age pension eligibility
Non-financial assets or financial investments?
Employment income and the work bonus
What is included in Other income?
Notes for couples
Estimated Age Pension amount
Assumptions, exclusions and disclaimers
For more information
Learn more about the Age Pension in the following SuperGuide articles:
- Retirement age calculator: When can you access your super or the Age Pension?
- What are the Age Pension residency requirements?
- How superannuation affects the Age Pension
- Case studies: How is the Age Pension assessed?
- Australian Age Pension rates (20 March 2019 to 19 September 2019)
- Age Pension assets test rules (March 2019 to September 2019)
- Age Pension income test rules (March 2019 to September 2019)
- Deeming rates for the Age Pension income test
- How does the Age Pension work bonus work?
- How do I apply for the Australian Age Pension?
- Am I eligible for the Australian Age Pension?
The information contained in this article is general in nature.