Best performing super funds, super investing, investing in retirement, what makes super super?
Highlights of our JULY 2018 Investment special include:
- BEST PERFORMING SUPER FUNDS: Last year was a good year for super fund returns. The top performing balanced super fund returned 12.5% – more than 1% higher than the next best. Find out which funds performed best over 1 year and 10 years.
- SUPER INVESTING: Now you know how much the top performers returned, now is a good time to assess your own fund, particularly the investment option you’ve chosen. We also lift the lid on some of the more advanced super investing topics such as unit pricing and crediting rates, buy/sell spreads, listed and unlisted investments and how much your super fund discloses it’s investments
- INVESTING IN RETIREMENT: What is the 10/30/40 rule, and why is it important for your investments in retirement?
- INVESTMENT RECKONERS: All our investment calculators have been updated with the latest investment data. Find out the monthly and annual super returns, plus the performance of all the key asset classes.
- WHAT MAKES SUPER SUPER? There are lots of additional benefits that super provides members beyond saving for retirement. Discover some perks that you might be missing out on.