SuperGuide Premium is designed for anyone thinking about, planning for, or living in retirement, including Australians running self-managed super funds, Australians seeking to make super contributions and super fund members with higher account balances.
The language used in the superannuation and retirement planning space can be complex, the rules often change, and most Australians are trying to plan ahead for a retirement that could last 30 to 40 years. Over the past decade, we have developed SuperGuide into a comprehensive, easy-to-understand and up-to-date resource, while also providing the latest news and analysis on super and retirement changes.
SuperGuide Premium provides subscribers with independent analysis and information on super and retirement planning, in a world where such analysis is becoming increasingly rare. Some of the questions SuperGuide Premium helps you answer include:
- What are the latest super and retirement changes, and how do they affect me?
- How much will I need to retire, and can I afford to retire early?
- What can I do now to prepare for the kind of retirement I want?
- What super strategies are the most appropriate for my age and situation?
- What are the latest super and tax rates and thresholds?
- How do I run my SMSF according to the super rules?
- I’m retired. How can I manage my super and other entitlements?
- How do I apply for the Age Pension, or work out what benefits I’m entitled to?
- What were the top performing super and pension funds, over 1 year, 5 years and 10 years?