Q: I was told this was the website to look up all my employer paid super contributions. I’m no good with technology, can’t find it. Am I on the right track?
You are in the wrong place for your specific question, although our website is the right place for plenty of information to help you answer your question, and we can also help you with lots of other superannuation queries.
Your employer should be able to tell you where your super contributions are paid – that is, which super fund they are paid into. If you’re not comfortable asking your employer, you could ask a co-worker. If you suspect that your employer is not paying your Superannuation Guarantee contributions, then you may consider discussing your questions with the Australian Tax Office (by calling 13 10 20).
You should be receiving annual statements from your super fund each year as well. If you find out where your super is paid, you can then contact your super fund to find out the answer to your question.
For more information on your Superannuation Guarantee entitlements, what your employer should be doing, and what your super fund should be providing you, see the following SuperGuide articles:
- Super for beginners, part 21: You know where your super goes, right?
- Super for beginners: Top 10 must-know facts
- Superannuation and employees: 10 facts about your super entitlements
- Super for beginners, part 18: My employer hasn’t paid my SG. What can I do?
- Super for beginners, part 11: Is my super fund good enough?
- Super for beginners, Part 1: I’m new to Australia – help me!