The plain English super bible for all Australians!
The updated second edition of Superannuation For Dummies (2nd edition, Wiley, $39.95) , written by Trish Power, explains all the super issues in plain English, including the July 2007 changes to the tax rules that mean you can access your super tax-free in retirement. This book includes extensive coverage of superannuation and retirement, and provides practical examples and super-boosting strategies. You can read about the following and more
- Working out how much money is enough
- Increasing your contributions and your fund balance
- Planning for a tax-free retirement
- Choosing a superannuation fund
- Setting up a DIY super fund
- Making the most of the Age Pension and other concessions
About the Author: Trish Power LLB, BCom, Dip Arts (Prof Writ & Ed) (RMIT) is a financial journalist and long-time independent investor. She is the author of Superannuation for Dummies and Superannuation: Choosing a Fund for Dummies.