s290-170 notice

Set out below are all SuperGuide articles explaining s290-170 notice.

Tax deductible super contributions: Timing start of pension is essential   Super Guide

Q: I put money into my SMSF in June 2011 from a capital gain. I wasn’t able to tell the fund at that time what it was for as my accountant hadn’t completed the figures so that notice was sent to them in April 2012.

Concessional contributions: What form do I use to claim a tax deduction?   Super Guide

Q: Could you lead me to a link where I could find a generic S290-170 notice of intent to deduct? It would be great to have a generic list of forms that would assist self-managed super fund (SMSF) trustees.